Pete Nichols talks to Waterkeeper Alliance Senior Organizer Lesley Adams about a fracked gas pipeline that would trample farms, ranches, and tribal lands to reach a proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in Coos Bay, Oregon. The proposed 229-mile pipeline would impact more than 400 waterways, including the Rogue, Umpqua, and Klamath Rivers. The LNG terminal would be one of the largest climate polluters in the state.
- Music Tonight: Monday, May 21
- Forecast: 'Dreary week ahead for the coast'
- Civic calendar: Local government in action
- HumBug: Aphid Cows and Ladybugs
- Fire Consumes Trailer in Crescent City, Kills Dog
- BEGINNER'S LUCK: The Man Who Introduced Me to Ka’tim’îin Schmidt
- GROWING OLD UNGRACEFULLY: The Plight of the Romani
- LoCO EARTH: May 20, 2018